Las Vegas investors can find high returns on rental property here because of the historic low prices and high foreclosure property inventory. Cash Flows of 10% are common for Las Vegas Rental Property but we can teach you how to get 20% to 30% Cash Flows on investment property! In addition Las Vegas is very "landlord friendly".
Investing can be hard for Las Vegas Investors who don't live in Las Vegas however. This site is for folks anywhere in the United States, Canada or other Countries who want to learn how to avoid making mistakes and make great property investments that deliver high returns and positive cash flow.
We will show you effective ways to find a great agent, purchase the right types of rental properties and get them managed in a cost effective way.
You can do it! We can help! But you need to do your homework first! Follow the steps on this web site and you can and will make money and become a great Las Vegas Investor!
Steps to Follow for Las Vegas Investors.
1. Determine how you will finance the property. You will waste time if you start looking at properties before choosing whether you will be paying cash or getting some type of loan.paying cashcreative financing special programs for foreign nationals getting a hard money loan
If you are not a US citizen or resident, your finance choices are:
We can help you learn about each of these types of financing. Call us at (800) 801-1375 to get more information.
If you are a US citizen or resident, we recommend that you start working with your current national bank. If your local bank is not in Nevada, then it is unlikely they are licensed here. See step 1 in the left menu bar -or- Contact us at (800) 801-1375 for a referral to a Nevada licensed lender.
2. Decide what time of year to buy. Investors may need to modify the strategy they use to purchase investment property in Las Vegas depending on the time of year. See step 2 in the left menu bar or call us at (800) 801-1375 to find out more
3. Decide what method or path you will use to buy. If you attempt to use all paths simultaneously, you are likely to make mistakes as there is a steep learning curve for each. The following are the essential paths to purchasing properties. Also see step 3 in the left menu bar or call us at (800) 801-1375 to find out more
| || || |
| || |
|You may get lucky. ||You might incur big liens & hidden problems. |
| || |
|You will probably get a good deal. ||Tax liens take 5 years to cure (no revenue for 5 years). |
|You will probably get a good deal. ||This process can take 2 months to 2 years to close. |
|You will get a good deal. ||You need a good agent. |
|You can negotiate price.|
|You will probably pay way over market price. |
Private / Tenants
|You can negotiate and get a tenant. ||These are hard to find and usually sold at market prices. |
4. Decide what kind of property is right for you. Las Vegas Investors have several types of properties to pick from. Some are highly recommended while others are not. See step 4 in the left menu bar or call us at (800) 801-1375 to find out more
5. Decide where to buy. Las Vegas Investors have several areas around Las Vegas where they can pick up good investment property. See step 5 in the left menu bar or call us at (800) 801-1375 to find out more
6. Have you decided to buy a Foreclosure? Investors that buy foreclosed properties in Las Vegas can get great deals if they do it right. See step 6 in the left menu bar or call us at (800) 801-1375 to find out more
7. Decide on an agent. Las Vegas Investors that buy foreclosed properties should get a top agent who works with investment property to achieve the best results. See step 7 in the left menu bar or call us at (800) 801-1375 to find out more
8. Decide how you will rehab the property. Investors that buy foreclosed properties in Las Vegas usually spend $1,000 to $5,000 to get them ready for renting. This is true even for properties in very good condition. If your agent works with investors and investment property he or she will know the best local contractors and can save you time and money. See step 8 in the left menu bar or call us at (800) 801-1375 to find out more
9. Decide how you will find tenants. Investors that buy foreclosed properties in Las Vegas can find tenants on their own, use a service, or ask their agent. Agent fees for finding tenants are worth the cost as they can usually get a tenant faster that you can, so you will make money faster. See step 9 in the left menu bar or call us at (800) 801-1375 to find out more
10. Decide how you will manage the property. Investors in Las Vegas can manage the property on their own, use a management service, or ask their agent if they have a property management license. Management fees for rentals can cost as much as 8% to 10% of your gross rent. we know less costly ways that we can share with you if you are interested. See step 10 in the left menu bar or call us at (800) 801-1375 to find out more
Contact Us Now at (800) 801-1375 if you want a free list of pre-screened local real estate agents who specialize in working with investors -or- Get a Free Foreclosure List (Click Here).